Center Vision & Values
Inspiring innovation and entrepreneurship on the earth, in the air and into space.
The Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship educates and connects entrepreneurs seeking to establish and grow high-value, high-growth companies. We integrate knowledge in aeronautics, aerospace and adjacent technologies with business acumen to build world-class companies.
How Do We Serve?
We create programs that foster the development of an entrepreneurial mindset with the abilities to:
- Identify problems and opportunities.
- Understand the problem/opportunity through potential customers.
- Craft and narrow plausible solutions to said problem/opportunity.
Our approach is:
Who Do We Serve?
- We serve students through educational programming, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- We provide access to expertise and talent for entrepreneurially minded companies.
- We provide research opportunities to faculty in the academic investigation of entrepreneurial activities and translating their technological innovations into products and services.
David O'Maley College of Business