Embry-Riddle’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is a hub of creativity and innovation where students, faculty, and community members can connect, collaborate, and transform their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Our center provides a comprehensive ecosystem of resources, mentorship, training, funding opportunities, networking events, and state-of-the-art facilities that enable entrepreneurs to turn their visions into reality. We specialize in aviation, aerospace, and space technologies, as well as other transformative industries, and are committed to driving economic growth and making a positive impact in the community through our innovative ideas and ventures.
Whether you're a student with a passion for aviation or an experienced professional looking to transform an industry, the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship provides the resources and support you need to succeed.
The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship inspire, empower, and support innovators and entrepreneurs to transform their innovative ideas into successful businesses and ventures.
Our mission is to cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship, and to develop the next generation of leaders and innovators who will shape the future of aviation, aerospace, space and beyond.
Our vision at the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is to be a globally recognized hub of creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We strive to be the go-to destination for individuals seeking to turn their innovative ideas into successful businesses and ventures in the aviation, aerospace, and space industries, as well as other transformative technologies.
We envision a future where our center is a catalyst for economic growth and a driving force for positive change in the community. Our vision is to inspire and empower the next generation of leaders and innovators who will create a better world through their entrepreneurial spirit, creativity, and passion for innovation.
Our values guide us in fostering an inclusive culture of creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit that inspires our students, faculty, and community members to pursue transformative ideas, tackle complex challenges, and drive meaningful impact in the world.
- Innovation: We believe in the power of innovation to drive progress and create value. We encourage and celebrate creativity, original thinking, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Collaboration: We believe that collaboration is essential to achieving our mission. We foster a supportive and inclusive community that values diversity, openness, and mutual respect.
- Inclusivity: We are committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where everyone feels valued, respected, and heard. We embrace diversity in all its forms and work to eliminate barriers to participation and success.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do. We are committed to delivering high-quality programs, services, and resources that meet the needs of our stakeholders and exceed their expectations.
- Impact: We are driven by a desire to make a positive impact in the world. We seek to create innovative solutions that address real-world challenges and contribute to the betterment of society.
- Sustainability: We are committed to promoting sustainable practices in all aspects of our work. We strive to create a culture of environmental responsibility and social accountability.
- Empowerment: We believe in empowering individuals to realize their full potential. We provide a supportive environment that fosters confidence, independence, and self-motivation.
- Learning: We believe in the power of lifelong learning. We provide opportunities for continuous personal and professional growth, and we encourage experimentation, risk-taking, and continuous improvement.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethical conduct. We are transparent, accountable, and responsible in all our dealings, and we strive to earn the trust and confidence of our stakeholders.
- Agility: We embrace change and adapt quickly to new opportunities and challenges. We value flexibility, resilience, and agility in the face of uncertainty.
How Do We Serve?
At the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, we are committed to serving a diverse range of individuals and groups who are interested in entrepreneurship, innovation, and related fields.
- Providing resources and support to students, faculty, and staff who are interested in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Offering training, mentoring, and coaching programs to help individuals develop the skills and knowledge needed to succeed as innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Supporting research and development initiatives that address critical challenges in aviation, aerospace, space, and other cutting-edge technologies.
- Promoting environmental responsibility and social accountability through sustainable practices and community engagement.
- Fostering a culture of inclusivity and diversity that values and respects different perspectives and experiences.
- Engaging with the wider community to promote innovation, entrepreneurship, and economic development in the region and beyond.
- Hosting events, competitions, and other initiatives that encourage creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship among students, faculty, and staff.
- Offering acceleration programs that help startups and entrepreneurs turn their ideas into viable businesses.
- Facilitating collaborations and partnerships between industry and academia to drive innovation and economic growth.
- Providing access to a global network of entrepreneurs, investors, and industry experts to facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration
Who Do We Serve?
Embry-Riddle’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship serves a wide range of individuals and groups, including:
- Students of all levels, from undergraduate to graduate, who are interested in entrepreneurship, innovation, and related fields.
- Faculty and staff who are involved in research and development initiatives in aviation, aerospace, space, and other transformative technologies.
- Alumni who are interested in entrepreneurship, innovation, and related fields.
- Entrepreneurs and startups who are seeking resources, mentorship, and guidance to launch and grow their businesses.
- Local businesses and organizations that are looking to stay competitive and innovative in their industries.
- Investors and funders who are interested in supporting innovative ventures and projects.
- Government agencies and policymakers who are interested in promoting innovation, entrepreneurship, and economic development in the region and beyond.
- The wider community, including non-profits, social enterprises, and other organizations that are interested in pursuing positive social and environmental impact through innovation and entrepreneurship.
David O'Maley College of Business
Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship
Get involved in our
Center News & Events
Want to stay on top of our latest news and events? Sign up for our newsletter and check out our upcoming events.