Combined & Accelerated Bachelor's-to-Master's Programs
A combined program is one in which a student receives their bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the same time, enabling them to reduce the time it takes to complete both degrees.
- B.S. in Aerospace Engineering to Master of Business Administration
- B.S. in Aeronautics to M.S. in Aeronautics
- B.S. in Business Administration to Master of Business Administration
- B.S. in Communication to Master of Business Administration
- B.S. in Engineering Physics to M.S. in Engineering Physics
- B.S. in Human Factors Psychology to Master of Business Administration
- B.S. in Human Factors Psychology to M.S. in Human Factors
- B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies to Master of Business Administration
Accelerated ProgramsMany College of Engineering Master’s Degrees are available on an accelerated track, in which a student may elect to begin their master’s coursework while completing their bachelor’s degree, enabling them to reduce the amount of time it takes to complete a master’s. For more information on how these programs work, and in which degrees these are offered, visit the College of Engineering Accelerated Programs site.
For more information on courses and dates, check out the Daytona Beach Campus Catalog.