Health and Wellness Services
Telemedicine through Microsoft Teams Meetings
Health Services is proud to offer secure private visits through Microsoft Teams Meetings. This allows you to communicate with a health care provider without having to leave home. Some care will still require you to be seen in the building, but many things can be managed without having to step outside! To see if your medical needs are amenable to telemedicine, call 386-226-7917 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. An experienced nurse will be able to help determine how best to use this resource and help set up an appointment.
Do you need download to Microsoft Teams? Visit Microsoft Online on the Personal Software page in ERNIE.
Our mission at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Health Services is to maintain a safe and healthy campus. We understand that the student’s health plays a critical role in their academic success and in achieving their ultimate goals. Health Services will assist patients with their medical appointment scheduling, billing, and insurance questions.
Our team is composed of Registered Nurses, a Medical Assistant, a Nurse Practitioner, a Physician, a Physician Assistant, a Registered Licensed Dietitian, a Flight Medical Support Specialist, and an Insurance Specialist.
- Evaluation and treatment of illness
- First aid and follow-up care
- Medical Flight Specialist
- Medical flight groundings and ungroundings
- Medical Equipment (crutches, splints, and more)
- Over-the-counter medicines
- Free taxi rides to and from off-campus medical appointments
- Pregnancy testing and contraceptive prescriptions (condoms available)
- STD/STI diagnosis, treatment and education
*To see a full list of services please visit Health and Wellness site on Ernie.
Individual Wellness Consultations
Health Services offers individual consultations available by appointment.
- Assistance with quitting smoking or other tobacco products
- Registered Dietician for nutrition consults including individual nutritional counseling
- Women’s health issues, clinical services, and education
- International students’ health issues
- Preventative medicine
A Self Service Box is located in our office lobby. These items are always available and free of charge!
- Cough drops
- Antibiotic Cream
- Thermometer strips
303 N. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL, 32214
301 Memorial Medical Parkway
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
If you have an after-hours emergency please contact:
ERAU ERT – Emergency Response Team: (386) 226-7233
Campus Safety: (386) 226-6480
Fall/Spring Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Summer Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
If you have an after-hours emergency please contact Campus Safety at 386-226-6480.
The ERAU ERT – Emergency Response Team may be called to assist OR you will be directed to a hospital emergency room for treatment (charges will apply).
Please visit our page on ERAU Campus Groups for special closing dates and times.