Health and Wellness Services
We are closely monitoring all health and travel advisories related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please see our Coronavirus updates page for more information.
Our mission at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Health Services is to maintain a safe and healthy campus. We understand the student’s health plays a critical role in their academic success and in achieving the ultimate goals.
Health Services is an on campus doctor’s office away from home. We are available to current enrolled students, faculty, and staff of the Daytona Campus. Our team is composed of registered nurses, a registered dietitian, a Flight Medical Support Specialist, a physician, a nurse practitioner, and a physician assistant.
- Evaluation and treatment of illness
- First aid and follow-up care
- Medical Flight Specialist
- Medical flight groundings and ungroundings
- Medical Equipment (crutches, splints, and more)
- Over-the-counter medicines
- Free taxi rides to and from off-campus medical appointments
- Pregnancy testing and contraceptive prescriptions (condoms available)
- STD/STI diagnosis, treatment and education
*To see a full list of services please visit Health and Wellness site on Ernie.
Individual Wellness Consultations
Health Services offers individual consultations available by appointment.
- Assistance with quitting smoking or other tobacco products
- Registered Dietician for nutrition consults including individual nutritional counseling
- Women’s health issues, clinical services, and education
- International students’ health issues
- Preventative medicine
A Self Service Box is located in our office lobby. These items are always available and free of charge!
- Cough drops
- Antibiotic Cream
- Thermometer strips
303 N. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL, 32214
301 Memorial Medical Parkway
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
( charges apply )
If you have an after-hours emergency please contact:
ERAU ERT – Emergency Response Team: (386) 226-7233
Campus Safety: (386) 226-6480
Boundless: Monday-Sunday 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (open 7 days a week)
Health Services: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fall/Spring Hours of OperationMonday - Thursday: 8 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Closed on Weekends
Summer Hours of OperationSummer Hours will start mid-May to mid-August
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Closed on weekends
If you have an after-hours emergency please contact Campus Safety at 386-226-6480.
The ERAU ERT – Emergency Response Team may be called to assist OR you will be directed to a hospital emergency room for treatment (charges will apply).
Please visit our page on ERAU Campus Groups for special closing dates and times.