Health and Wellness Services
Health Services is available to currently registered students, faculty and staff of the Daytona Beach campus. Our team is composed of registered nurses, a registered dietitian, a Flight Medical Support Specialist, a physician, a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant.
- Evaluation and treatment of illness
- First aid and follow-up care for injuries
- Placement and removal of sutures
- Diagnostic services, on-campus or by referral
- Pregnancy testing
- Wellness exams and contraceptive prescriptions
- STD/STI education, diagnosis, treatment, and referrals (condoms available)
- Assistance with referrals
- Medical flight groundings and ungroundings
- Flight Medical Support Specialist to assist students on an individual basis with medical certifications
- Equipment loan (crutches, splints, ice packs, heating pads, and more)
- Educational literature
- Over-the-counter medicines
- Free taxi rides to and from off-campus medical appointments
Individual Wellness Consultations Available by Appointment
- Assistance with quitting smoking or other tobacco products
- Registered Dietician for nutrition consults including individual nutritional counseling
- Women’s health issues, clinical services, and education
- International students’ health issues
- Preventative medicine
There is a self service box in our lobby containing cough drops, antibiotic cream, bandages, thermometer strips, and condoms for students. It is always filled and there's never a charge!
Halifax Health Medical Center Emergency Room (0.5 mile):
Halifax Health Medical Center Emergency Room
303 N. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL, 32214
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center (6.5 miles)
301 Memorial Medical Parkway
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
( charges apply )
Flight Students and Air Traffic Control Students
Prospective Flight and Air Traffic Control students should be aware that certain sensory impairments, medical, psychological conditions, and medications might delay or preclude FAA medical certification. Students should discuss these issues with an aviation medical examiner to ensure they are eligible to participate in instruction or see our Flight Medical Support Specialist.
For more information about Health Services, visit the department’s page on ERAU Connection.
Fall/Spring Hours of OperationMonday - Thursday: 8 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Closed on Weekends
If you have an after-hours emergency please contact Campus Safety at 386-226-6480.
The ERAU ERT – Emergency Response Team may be called to assist OR you will be directed to a hospital emergency room for treatment (charges will apply).
Please visit our page on ERAU Campus Groups for special closing dates and times.
Summer Hours of OperationSummer Hours will start mid-May to mid-August
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Closed on weekends