Our mission at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Health Services is to maintain a safe and healthy campus. We understand that the student’s health plays a critical role in their academic success and in achieving their ultimate goals. Health Services will assist patients with their medical appointment scheduling, billing, and insurance questions.
Our team is composed of a University Physician, a Physician Assistant, a Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Registered Medical Assistants, a Registered Licensed Dietitian and an Insurance Specialist.
Our services are open and available by appointment or walk-in basis. All patients will need to bring their insurance card.
- Evaluation and treatment of illness
- First aid and follow-up care
- Medical flight groundings and ungroundings
- Medical equipment (crutches, splints and more)
- Over-the-counter medicines
- Free taxi rides to and from off-campus medical appointments
- Pregnancy testing and contraceptive prescriptions (condoms available)
- STD/STI diagnosis, treatment and education
To see a full list of services, please visit Health and Wellness site on ERNIE.
Individual Wellness Consultations
Health Services offers individual consultations available by appointment:
- Assistance with quitting smoking or other tobacco products
- Registered Dietician for nutrition consults, including individual nutritional counseling
- Women’s health issues, clinical services and education
A Self Service Box is located in our office lobby. These items are always available and free of charge!
- Cough drops
- Antibiotic Cream
- Thermometer strips
Halifax Health Medical Center Emergency Room — Charges Apply
303 N. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32214
Advent Health Daytona Beach (6.5 miles) — Charges Apply
301 Memorial Medical Parkway
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
If you have an after-hours emergency, please contact:
ERAU ERT – Emergency Response Team: 386-226-7233
Campus Safety: 386-226-6480
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
*Closed every first Friday of the month 8-9 a.m.
If you have an after-hours emergency, please contact Campus Safety at 386-226-6480.
The ERAU ERT – Emergency Response Team may be called to assist OR you will be directed to a hospital emergency room for treatment (charges will apply).
Please visit our page on ERAU Campus Groups for special closing dates and times.