Spring 2022 @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
|Jan. 12||Classes Begin
|Jan. 17||Holiday — Martin Luther King Day
||Last day of late registration
|Feb. 1||Last day to drop courses with no notation on transcript
||Holiday — President's Day
||Last day to change from credit to withdrawal/audit
||Last day of class
|April 30, May 2-4
Summer A 2022 @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
|May 10||AMS classes begin
|May 17||Academic classes begin
|May 19||Last day of late registration|
|May 30||Holiday — Memorial Day|
|May 31||Last day to drop courses with no notation on transcript|
|June 13||Last day to change from credit to withdrawal/audit
|June 23||Last day of class
|June 25 and 27||Final Exams
Summer B 2022 @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
|June 21||AMS classes begin
|June 28||Academic classes begin|
|June 30||Last day of late registration|
|July 4||Holiday — Independence Day
|July 11||Last day to drop courses with no notation on transcript
|July 25||Last day to change from credit to withdrawal/audit
|Aug. 11||Last day of class
|Aug. 13 and 15
All financial obligations to the University must be met before (official and/or unofficial) transcripts are released. Please contact ERNIE Central at 386-226-6280 if your request has been denied for financial reasons. Additional information may be obtained by contacting ERNIE Central.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) regulations require a written request with the student's valid pen to paper signature for the release of a transcript.
- Official transcript requests may be completed online.
- Please allow three to five days for processing, expedited shipping may be selected through online ordering.
- Official transcripts may be sent electronically or by mail.
- Unofficial transcripts are available to current students and may be viewed and printed from the Campus Solutions Student Homepage at no cost
- Unofficial transcripts are not available to prior students or alumni who no longer have a current username and password for ERNIE,