Spring 2022 @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
|Jan. 12||Classes begin|
|Jan. 17||Holiday – Martin Luther King Day|
|Jan. 19||Last day of late registration|
|Feb. 1||Last day to drop courses with no notation on transcript|
|Feb. 21||Holiday – President's Day|
|March 14-18||Spring Break|
|April 5||Last day to change from credit to withdrawal/audit|
|April 28||Last day of class|
|April 30, May 2-4||Final Exams|
Summer A 2022 @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
|May 9||AMS classes begin|
|May 17||Academic classes begin|
|May 19||Last day of late registration|
|May 30||Holiday – Memorial Day|
|May 31||Last day to drop courses with no notation on transcript|
|June 13||Last day to change from credit to withdrawal/audit|
|June 20||Holiday – Juneteenth Observed|
|June 23||Last day of class|
|June 25 and 27||Final Exams|
Summer B 2022 @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
|June 28||AMS and Academic classes begin|
|June 30||Last day of late registration|
|July 4||Holiday – Independence Day|
|July 11||Last day to drop courses with no notation on transcript|
|July 25||Last day to change from credit to withdrawal/audit|
|Aug. 11||Last day of class|
|Aug. 13 and 15||Final Exams|
|Aug. 20||Summer degrees conferred|
Fall 2022 @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
|Aug. 29||Classes begin|
|Sept. 2||Last day of late registration|
|Sept. 5||Holiday – Labor Day|
|Sept. 16||September 16 Last day to drop courses with no notation on transcript|
|Oct. 11||No classes – Industry/Career Expo Day|
|Oct. 20-21||Fall Break|
|Nov. 11||Holiday – Veterans Day|
|Nov. 18||Last day to change from credit to withdrawal/audit|
|Nov. 23-25||Holiday – Thanksgiving|
|Dec. 8||Last day of class|
|Dec. 10-14||Final Exams|
All financial obligations to the University must be met before (official and/or unofficial) transcripts are released. Please contact ERNIE Central at 386-226-6280 if your request has been denied for financial reasons. Additional information may be obtained by contacting ERNIE Central.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) regulations require a written request with the student's valid pen to paper signature for the release of a transcript.
- Official transcript requests may be completed online.
- Please allow three to five days for processing, expedited shipping may be selected through online ordering.
- Official transcripts may be sent electronically or by mail.
- Unofficial transcripts are available to current students and may be viewed and printed from the Campus Solutions Student Homepage at no cost.
- Unofficial transcripts are not available to prior students or alumni who no longer have a current username and password for ERNIE.