Office of the Registrar
|Aug. 23||Last day for waitlist. Waitlists will be purged.|
|Aug. 24||Classes begin|
|Aug. 28||Last day of late registration|
|Sept. 7||Holiday - Labor Day|
|Sept. 11||Last day to drop courses with no notation on transcript|
|Oct. 13||No classes - Industry/Career Expo|
|Oct. 22-23||Student Fall Break|
|Oct. 23||Last day to submit application for December graduation|
|Nov. 11||Holiday - Veterans Day|
|Nov. 13||Last day to change from credit to withdrawal/audit|
|Nov. 25-27||Holiday - Thanksgiving|
|Dec. 3||Last day of classes|
|Dec. 4||Study day|
|Dec. 5-9||Final examinations|
*AMS Technical Track (A&P courses), Orientation for these courses will be the day prior to the courses starting. Contact the AMS department for more information.
*Please visit ERAU Graduation for the latest information.
|Jan. 13||Classes begin|
|Jan. 18||Holiday-Martin Luther King Day
|Feb. 15||Holiday - Presidents Day|
|March 15-19||Spring Break|
|April 29||Last day of Classes|
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) regulations require a written request with the student's valid pen to paper signature for the release of a transcript
- Official transcripts may be requested online
- Expedited shipping may be selected through online ordering
- Please allow 3-5 days for processing
- Official transcripts may be sent by mail or electronically
- Unofficial transcripts are available to current students only and may be viewed and printed from the Campus Solutions Student Homepage at no cost
- Unofficial transcripts are not available to prior students and alumni who no longer have a current username and password for ERNIE
- All financial obligations to the University must be met before (official and/or unofficial) transcripts are released. Please contact ERNIE Central at 386-226-6280 if your request has been denied for financial reasons.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting ERNIE Central.
The Office of the Registrar provides academic support for students from matriculation through graduation and beyond. Our team ensures accuracy and confidentiality of academic records while providing appropriate access to students, faculty, and other internal and external constituents. We strive for continuous improvement by embracing emerging technologies and best practices in enrollment, records maintenance, reporting, and policy interpretation and implementation. Our focus on exemplary student service contributes to the success of our students in their academic pursuits and in their future careers as global citizens and leaders in the aerospace industry.