Student Financial Assistance Response to Covid-19
- ERAU News Updates on COVID-19
- CARES Act Emergency Financial Aid Grants – FAQs
- COVID-19 Emergency Financial Aid Grant Application
- Information on the CARES Act Emergency Financial Aid Grants
- Federal Coronavirus and Forbearance Info for Students, Borrowers, and Parents due to COVID-19
When it comes to educational funding, you have options. You don’t have to let tuition fees deter you from pursuing your goals or living your dreams. A degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is more than a piece of paper. It is an investment into your future. Our Financial Aid representatives are here to help you and your family leverage the variety of scholarships, loans, and financial aid programs designed to fund that investment.
Financial Aid for Uncertain Times
The University has a variety of options for trying to assist students who are experiencing short-term financial hardships or more permanent changes in their, or their families, financial situation. These options include potential scholarships, financial aid, emergency grants, loans, payment plans, etc. While we may not be able to address everyone’s needs all of the time, we certainly want to see you succeed and we would be happy to try and look for solutions that work for your particular need. Please contact us at email@example.com.