ERNIE Central is available to assist you with your billing questions. ERNIE Central staff work together with Student Financial Services to provide you with excellent financial customer service as you pursue your educational goals at Embry-Riddle. We look forward to assisting you!
Current students can access more information by logging in to their ERNIE account and then navigating to the ERNIE Central site.
Tuition and Fee Payment Due Dates
- Fall 2022
- Friday, August 19, 2022
- Spring 2023
- Wednesday, January 4, 2023
After the payment deadline, any changes and/or additions to your registration, meal plan or housing that result in additional charges must be paid immediately. Any unpaid balance may result in the loss of classes.
A Financial Agreement and Disclosure must be on file (sent to all incoming freshmen) at the Student Accounting/Cashier's Office. The Financial Agreement and Disclosure designates to the University how you will be paying your tuition and fees. This agreement will remain on file until graduation or separation from the University.
We accept a variety of payment methods: personal checks, electronic checks, pin-debit, money order, cashier's check, and wire transfer. We also accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Credit card payments will be assessed a 2.85 percent processing fee.
When paying by mail, please allow sufficient time for payment to be delivered. Always include the student name and ID number on the check. Returned checks are subject to a $40 service charge. (If the check was for tuition, repayment is due within 48 hours to avoid cancellation of classes).
Payments made by mail should be addressed to:
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Student Financial Services
1 Aerospace Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The University uses a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) for all flight activities. Under the PAYG system the actual cost of services used will be calculated and paid for immediately following each flight, simulator, or oral training session at Flight Operations. Methods of payment available to you include:
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover): click here to read important information regarding credit card fees
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Flight Dollars: links are below to make Flight Dollar Deposit
- Private Deposit Form (Student Login): https://webforms.erau.edu/private/flightops/deposit/
- Public Guest Deposit Form: https://webforms.erau.edu/public/flightops/deposit/
If you have approved financial aid, you may use all aid in excess of tuition, fee, and room and board costs to pay for training until the aid is credited to your account. Contact ERNIE Central student services for details.
Plan ahead and get all of your finances in order to retain your class schedule. Your class schedule will only be held until the posted payment deadline.
We are here to help. Be sure to talk to your financial aid counselor to get information about staying on track to meet your financial obligations.
The Daytona Beach Campus is pleased to offer a semester Payment Plan with the following features:
- You can make up to four installments, depending on when you enroll.
- It includes tuition, mandatory fees, lab fees, and room and board (books, course materials and flight charges are not allowed in the semester Payment Plan).
- Enrollment fee of $65 is required and included with your first installment.
- Email notifications are sent each month, including payment reminders or changes to your plan.
- Plans become available prior to the payment deadline each term.
- A $35 late fee is applied to all late or missed installments.
- Missed payments may result in removal from the Payment Plan.
- Returned payment items must be paid within 48 hours. Failure to remit payment will result in removal from the plan.
- Defaulting on a Payment Plan may result in suspension of Payment Plan enrollment for one calendar year.
The University will grant deferments from the following sources:
- Financial Aid: Upon receipt of your award notification and any requested documents, the Financial Aid Office will send you notification of award finalization and place a deferment on your account for the amount awarded.
- Sponsorship: Any student whose tuition and fees are paid by a third party (Foreign Embassy, U.S. Government, Trust Account, sponsor) is considered a sponsored student. Formal arrangements for sponsor payments should be made with the Student Accounting Office in Tomcat Hall: 386-226-6280.
- Veteran's education benefits: This deferment is obtained by contacting the Military & Veterans Enrollment & Transition Services (MyVets) office.
Students may grant Auxiliary Access to Educational records through Campus Solutions in their Student Self Service Center.
Under FERPA, the University cannot release non-directory information if it has not been given permission to do so. The University is able to release non-directory information only when the student has a signed release form on file. FERPA forbids requiring students to give such permission. Once Auxiliary Access has been granted, the University will be able to disclose information and respond to inquiries from the designated individuals. The University will also correspond with the person you give access via email regarding payment deadlines and general account information. Students may revise their designations for disclosure at any time through Auxiliary Access in Campus Solutions.
Each year, all students receive a Student Handbook, which contains information about FERPA under the "Student Records and Release of Information" heading of the University Policies section. Students may request additional information regarding FERPA, or a copy of the policy (A-16A) describing the University's regulations implementing this act, by contacting the University.
Effective July 1, 2018 the Daytona Beach Campus will no longer accept cash as a payment method for student account payments.
Available payment methods include:
- Paper Check
- Debit (in-person only)
- Electronic Check
- Credit Card (online only & fees apply)
- Money Order
- Wire Transfer (Fees may apply)
- Cashier’s Check