Now that your tuition deposit has been submitted, Embry-Riddle is ready to welcome you to your new campus home. We must have your housing deposit and completed housing contract before we can send your housing assignment.
Applying for Housing
Applying for housing is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Make your Housing Deposit by following the below instructions.
- Fill out your housing application. You will need your ERNIE login information to complete the application. Priority deadline to apply for housing for online room selection is June 1 at 11:59pm.
- You will receive a confirmation email once it is complete. Information about selecting a housing assignment will come out in late May to early June.
How to Submit a Housing Deposit
Three easy options to submit your deposit:
- The recommended method is to Make your Housing Deposit through ERNIE using your login information. The deposit will be reflected in your student account immediately (deposit instructions).
- You can also set up auxiliary access to ERNIE for family members to make a housing deposit using the parent access instructions.
- If you do not have your ERNIE credentials, you can still make a housing deposit using the guest access, which may take up to two business days to reflect on the account. You will need to enter the student name and ID.