Admitted Undergraduate Checklist
- File your FAFSA application (available after October 1st)
- Submit your tuition deposit
- Submit housing deposit and contract
- Submit Medical Report Form
- Take the ALEKS, CompEval online evaluations and PSVT:R if applicable
- Register for classes
- Create your ERNIE account, where you can monitor your Campus Solutions Student Center and ERAU email account
- Assign FERPA (Family Education Rights and Policy Act) permissions to designated individuals
- Reference your Campus Solutions “Tasks” and take required action (submit financial aid documents, submit final high school transcript, etc.) TIP: Your tasks will initially appear in the “Applicant Homepage” and, as you transition to campus, your tasks will begin to appear in the “Student Homepage.”
- Make tuition payment or sign up for payment plan
- Review your meal plan and meal plan options
- Submit your final transcripts when they become available. Contact your high school after graduation (or college after your grades have been posted) and request that your final official transcript be sent us via electronic service to email@example.com or by mail to ERAU Daytona Beach Admissions, 1 Aerospace Boulevard, Daytona Beach, Florida 32114.
- All students will be provided and charged for student health insurance. Students with comparable coverage may opt out by submitting the waiver form during the waiver period.
- Provide Financial Disclosure form through your ERNIE Student Center
- Get your refunds the quick and easy way! Set up direct deposit now by following these instructions.
- Go to your ERNIE account to request your EAGLEcard
- Plan to attend Orientation
- Pre-flight Checklist
- Secure First or Second Class Medical reflecting your full legal name. The FAA website includes a list of Aviation Medical Examiners who can administer this exam.
- Before your arrival, submit copies of flight certificates earned. Fax the signed certificate, front and back, to 386-226-7070. In addition, bring originals for scanning during orientation.
- Provide proof of U.S. citizenship (or TSA approval upon arrival)
- Flight Student Guidebook
Students in the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Science major must be U.S. citizens and must present appropriate proof of citizenship upon arrival.
Documents Required of International Students
- Review additional documents required of internationals students here