Admitted Graduate Checklist
- File your FAFSA application (available after October 1st) to determine eligibility for financial aid or student loans
- Submit your tuition deposit
Campus housing for graduate student is limited, but there are many affordable off-campus options, some very close to campus. Submit housing deposit and contract.
- Submit Medical Report Form
- Create your ERNIE account, where you can monitor your Campus Solutions Student Center and ERAU email account
- Access your ERAU email account (instructions)
- Assign FERPA (Family Education Rights and Policy Act) permissions to designated individuals
- Reference your Campus Solutions “Tasks” and take required action (submit financial aid documents, submit final high school transcript, etc.) TIP: Your tasks will initially appear in the “Applicant Homepage” and, as you transition to campus, your tasks will begin to appear in the “Student Homepage.”
- Make tuition payment or sign up for payment plan. Note: Visit the admissions costs page here to better estimate what you will owe. Your invoice will not be generated until you register for courses.
Whether you choose to live on campus or off campus, review meal plan and meal plan options to determine if a plan is right for you.
- Submit your final transcripts when they become available. Contact your institution for final, official transcript once your final grades are posted and degree has been conferred.
- Provide proof of health insurance or sign up for student health care coverage. You will be provided and charged for student insurance unless you have acceptable coverage and opt out
- Provide Financial Disclosure form through your ERNIE Student Center
- Go to your ERNIE account to request your EAGLEcard
- International students will need to make preparations to come to campus after they’ve been admitted. To review requirements, including applying for a Visa and securing your I-20, please visit this page and navigate to the “New Student” area for more information.