Embry-Riddle Network for Information Exchange (ERNIE)
What Does ERNIE Provide?
As an applied student, you can use ERNIE to:
- Access your Embry-Riddle email account (instructions)
- Set up auxiliary access to grant permission for others to access your educational records
- Find contact information for University staff
- View announcements and news about Embry-Riddle
- See important deadlines and dates
- Make a payment
- See the Campus Solutions “To Do List” for documents required and submit them to us
How to Access ERNIE
This service is only available to applied, accepted, and current students.
- Visit ERNIE and click on the Activate Your Account link to get started.
- You'll navigate through screens that will prompt you to enter information about yourself. The best way to establish your account is to use your ERAU student identification number. You'll find your student ID on the letter we send you confirming your application has been received. Or, you can call and ask us for it.
- Once your account is established, visit ERNIE to access your ERAU email and other services.
- The Campus Solutions Student Homepage link is where you'll find information specific to your application and to course registration.
Admitted Student Checklist
Cover all of your bases by reviewing the Admitted Student Checklist and Flight Student Checklist, and documents required of International Students.