Embry-Riddle will not be hosting external clients on campus at this time. Please check back periodically for updates.
Please see our Coronavirus updates page for more information. Thank you for your understanding.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s (ERAU) Daytona Beach campus has a variety of classrooms, large venues and athletic facilities to meet your event needs. The Department of Conference Services will aid each client in selecting the best facility in order to provide the best guest experience while on campus. Requests for facilities can be made six months in advance. Approval is given on a first come, first served basis based on availability.
Rental space is available, for a fee, to businesses, corporations, and non-profit organizations that are looking to host the following:
- Seminars / Workshops
- Summer Camps
- Unfortunately, Embry-Riddle does not host private parties such as Weddings or Bridal parties on Campus.
Following are Covid-19 guidelines/expectations that must be implemented as part of events that take place on campus at ERAU (View the printable version of the Health Protocols):
- Face Coverings must always be worn by all participants for your duration of the event.
- Wellness Checks including temperature checks and a screening questionnaire are required for everyone by visiting a campus wellness station. Fee included in rental.
- Physical Distancing must be adhered to an a minimum of 6 ft. of separation is required for tables and chairs.
- Cleaning and Disinfection of the venue will take place pre and post event. Fee included in rental.