The Embry-Riddle Language Institute is an intensive English Program. We provide academic English language and culture instruction to non-native speakers of English. We offer classes with 6 starting points per year (2 in spring, 2 in summer, and 2 in fall).
Students can enter the University after finishing the program if they meet all other university admission requirements. They may also enter if they receive a high enough TOEFL/IELTS score.
Learn more about the Embry-Riddle Language Institute
- ERLI students come from more than 10 countries
- ERLI students have full access to Embry-Riddle facilities, including gym, library, and student center
- ERLI students attend over 20 hours of class weekly
- ERLI curriculum includes aviation-related English
- All instructors have a M.A. in Applied Linguistics/TESOL
- ERLI students participate in field trips and cultural activities
- ERLI students have an opportunity to join Embry-Riddle's student clubs
- ERLI is CEA accredited and a member of EnglishUSA