Embry-Riddle Language Institute (ERLI)
The Embry-Riddle Language Institute (ERLI) is an intensive English Program. We provide academic English language and culture instruction to non-native speakers of English. We offer classes with 6 starting points per year (2 in spring, 2 in summer, and 2 in fall). ERLI does not offer beginning level English.
Students can enter the University after finishing the program if they meet all other university admission requirements. They may also enter if they receive a high enough TOEFL/IELTS score.
- ERLI students come from more than 10 countries
- ERLI students have full access to Embry-Riddle facilities, including gym, library, and student center
- ERLI students attend over 20 hours of class weekly
- ERLI curriculum includes aviation-related English
- All instructors have a M.A. in Applied Linguistics/TESOL
- ERLI students participate in field trips and cultural activities
- ERLI students have an opportunity to join Embry-Riddle's student clubs
- ERLI is CEA accredited and a member of EnglishUSA