The Center for Faith and Spirituality and the Chaplain’s Office welcome students, staff, and faculty of all backgrounds, encouraging them in their lives of faith and providing them with opportunities to learn more about their own traditions as well as those of their fellow students and colleagues.
The Center for Faith and Spirituality
The Center for Faith and Spirituality has five prayer and meditation rooms which are open to everyone from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. There is also the Center for Faith and Spirituality Chapel (View the 360 photo).
The work of the Center includes:
- Helping students, staff, and faculty find a spiritual home on campus
- Promoting healthy and respectful interfaith dialogue
- Developing opportunities to live out one’s faith through service to the community
- Providing a home for our religious clubs and organizations:
The Chaplain's Office
The Chaplain’s Office is located in the Center for Faith and Spirituality. There are two chaplains serving the Daytona Beach campus of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University: Reverend David Keck and Father Tim Daly (Roman Catholic Chaplain). They work with students of all faiths as well as those from no faith tradition.
The Chaplain’s Office provides:
- Confidential conversations about life’s challenges
- Consultations on religious issues and moral dilemmas on campus
- Discussions about life, the universe, and everything
The Center for Faith and Spirituality has space for students, faculty, and staff to use for prayer and meditation.
The Center is open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily.
Hours Of Operation
Center for Faith and Spirituality
6 a.m.-10 p.m. daily