Are you ready to explore the world of aviation and aerospace? Our graduates help shape the strategic directions of airlines and airports, they join consultancies to develop innovative solutions for complex business problems, or they manage the sales, distribution, and operations of aviation and aerospace technologies across the globe.
The David B. O'Maley College of Business offers two undergraduate degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with three majors
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration with two majors
The O'Maley College of Business also offers a Master of Business Administration, a Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management, a Master of Science in Aviation Finance and a Ph.D. in Aviation Business Administration.
The fundamentals of marketing, management, and operations apply equally to every industry. Students in these programs learn the skills fundamental to manage and lead aerospace and aviation organizations. Students interested in airline management, for example, analyze route structures and fleet assignments to achieve highly effective and efficient networks.
Along the way, students gain valuable experience working with aviation-specific software, real world research projects, internships, and numerous college-sponsored clubs and activities. The faculty in the College of Business includes some of the most innovative minds in the field — many of whom are authors of best-selling textbooks and published research articles.
Learn More About our O'Maley College of Business Degrees
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration
- Air Transportation major
- Aviation and Aerospace Marketing major
- Supply Chain Management in Aviation and Aerospace major
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Accounting & Finance major
- Management major
- Marketing major
*Information about this combined degree program is on the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration page.
Learn More About our Course Offerings
Our department offers both undergraduate and graduate classes in Management, Marketing, and Operations.
Management: The classes offered in this discipline are focused on providing students with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand and successfully manage the challenges faced by today's managers. The classes include:
- Principles of Basic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Multicultural Work Force
- International and Global Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Law
- Business Policy and Strategy
Marketing: Our future managers are exposed to knowledge and tools in marketing in the areas of marketing processes, planning and strategies. The classes in this discipline include:
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Professional Selling
- Airline/Airport Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Business Research Methods
Operations: This discipline offers a stream of classes to students to successfully understand and design the processes involved in industrial and service operations. The classes include:
- Production/ Operations Management
- Project Management
- Airline Management
- Airport Management
- Airline Optimization and Simulation
- Systems and Air Cargo Logistics