Business Eagles is a highly selective undergraduate student organization within the O’Maley College of Business that exists to launch high-performing business students into the dynamic aviation, aerospace, and space industries. Selection is competitive and participating students receive specialized leadership and professional development opportunities designed to differentiate them from their peers and gain the attention of top organizations.
Working in conjunction with industry partner organizations and Embry-Riddle Career Services, the Business Eagles program challenges students to grow their leadership readiness though progressively more difficult professional and academic experiences. Graduates will be uniquely qualified to quickly add value and excel in the industry, becoming tomorrow’s leaders of the Business of Flight.
- Be a full time undergraduate business student at the Daytona Beach Campus pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Aviation Business Administration OR a full-time undergraduate student pursuing a Minor in Business Administration, Marketing, Air Transportation, Entrepreneurship, Forensic Accounting, Finance, or Supply Chain Management in Aviation and Aerospace.
- Complete 30 credit hours towards degree program and have two or more semesters remaining before graduation
- Maintain a CGPA above 3.0 & maintain good academic standing with the University
- Register with Career Services and meet with the Career Services O’Maley College of Business liaison
- Provide a letter of recommendation and resume
*Applications for fall participation will be accepted from January 1st – March 31st each year
*Applications for spring participation will be accepted from August 1st – October 31st each year