Few professions could offer more challenging — and more rewarding — tasks than devising a plan to market a multi-million dollar aircraft or creating a strategic plan for a regional airport or analyzing costs for an aircraft manufacturer.
The David B. O'Maley College of Business offers two undergraduate degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with three majors
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration with two majors
The O'Maley College of Business also offers a Master of Business Administration, a Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management, a Master of Science in Aviation Finance and a Ph.D. in Aviation Business Administration.
Graduates are prepared for careers working for airlines in network planning, pricing and inventory analysis, and revenue management, as well as in various accounting, finance, and operational positions in non-aviation related businesses. Graduates from our master programs may also work for consulting firms, bank and financial institutions, aircraft manufacturers, leasing companies, both within and outside the aviation and aerospace industries, and government entities.
Learn More About our College of Business Degrees
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration
- Air Transportation major
- Aviation and Aerospace Marketing major
- Supply Chain Management in Aviation and Aerospace major
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Accounting & Finance major
- Management major
- Marketing major
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management
- Master of Science in Aerospace Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Aviation Finance
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Business Administration*/Master of Business Administration
- Ph.D. in Aviation Business Administration
*Information about this combined degree program is on the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration page.