Department of Accounting, Economics, Finance and Information Sciences
Few professions could offer more challenging — and more rewarding — tasks than devising a plan to market a $200 million aircraft or creating a strategic plan for a regional airport.
The David B. O'Maley College of Business offers two undergraduate degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with three majors
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration with two majors
Graduates are prepared for careers working for airlines in network planning, pricing and inventory analysis, and revenue management. Graduates from our master programs may also work for consulting firms, bank and financial institutions, aircraft manufacturers, and government entities.
Learn More About our College of Business Degrees
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration
- Air Transportation major
- Supply Chain Management in Aviation and Aerospace major
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Accounting & Finance major
- Management major
- Marketing major
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management
- Master of Science in Aviation Finance
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Business Administration*/Master of Business Administration
- Ph.D. in Aviation Business Administration
*Information about this combined degree program is on the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration page.