Educate, Innovate & Launch at the David B. O’Maley College of Business
Few professions could offer more challenging — and more rewarding — tasks than devising a plan to market a $200 million aircraft or creating a strategic plan for a regional airport.
Students in the David B. O'Maley College of Business are prepared for careers working for the aerospace, aviation, and space industries – from network planning to revenue management to project management, opportunities abound! 94% of graduates are employed or pursuing advanced degrees within one year of graduation!
Graduates from our masters programs expand their career opportunities with specialized training that makes them especially attractive candidates for leadership positions within consulting firms, financial institutions, and large defense contractors.
Students in the college gain valuable experience working with industry-specific software, real-world consulting projects, internships and numerous sponsored clubs and activities.
The David B. O’Maley College of Business faculty includes some of the most innovative minds in the field, including authors of best-selling textbooks, industry reports, and top tier research articles. But most importantly, the faculty is dedicated to providing a transformative education that ensures student success!
Learn more about the The David B. O’Maley College of Business by watching We are the Business of Flight.
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration
- Air Transportation Major
- Aviation and Aerospace Marketing
- Supply Chain Management in Aviation & Aerospace Major
- Bachelor's-to-Master's program
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Accounting & Finance Major
- Management Major
- Marketing Major
- Master of Science in Aerospace Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Aviation Finance
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management
- Ph.D. in Aviation Business Administration
Combined & Accelerated Programs
The David B. O'Maley College of Business offers additional options for exceptional students seeking accelerated and combined programs.