Air Force ROTC Scholarships
AFROTC offers scholarships for qualified individuals. More information on AFROTC scholarships and to apply for AFROTC scholarships can be found at AFROTC.com.
- High school scholarships: Three- or four-year scholarships for high school graduates.
- In-College Scholarship Program (ICSP): This program is for cadets after they start college. In addition, this type of scholarship is available on a year-by-year basis from the Air Force ROTC HQ. Furthermore, this scholarship is very competitive and the distribution of this type of scholarship is based on the following: grade point average (GPA), Physical Fitness Assessment (PFA), academic major, and class ranking.
- All scholarships include a $900 annual book allowance.
- All scholarships include a monthly stipend of $300 to $500.
- All academic majors are eligible to compete. 80% of scholarships are awarded to technical majors.
- The following technical majors offered at Embry-Riddle are eligible to compete for AFROTC scholarships:
- The following non-technical majors offered at Embry-Riddle are eligible to compete for AFROTC scholarships:
If you enter Embry-Riddle on an Air Force ROTC three-year scholarship, Embry-Riddle may provide you "assurance" money, to include scholarships, need-based grants, and awards. University funding, in combination with funding from ROTC, cannot exceed the cost of education.
This "assurance" is offered at the discretion of the university financial aid department, not AFROTC.
Scholarships via Intercollegiate Athletics
ROTC programs enjoy a great partnership with the Eagles Athletics program. With parallel goals of recruiting great students, fostering a spirit of serving others, and developing leaders of tomorrow, there is no question that AFROTC and Eagle Athletics value working together and frequently share student members.
In fact, ROTC students have a strong record of being top-quality players and team leaders. Several members of AFROTC Det 157 are also intercollegiate athletes.
Many of the University's sports programs are ranked among the top 25 teams in the nation and are consistently in the running for conference, regional and even national championships.
The University sponsors 17 intercollegiate sport programs at the Daytona Beach campus: men's baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, tennis, and indoor/outdoor track and field; women's basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, tennis, indoor/outdoor track and field, and volleyball; and co-ed cheerleading.
All students, including AFROTC cadets, may compete for a position on a varsity team. Athletic scholarships are also available.
If you have been a member of a competitive (not recreational) sports team in high school, you may be able to continue your sports career in ERAU's top quality athletics program.
For more information regarding Embry-Riddle Athletics, please contact the Embry-Riddle Intercollegiate Athletic Department at 386-323-5000. Be prepared to provide your athletic and academic information to the coach of your sport.
Get more information in the Course Catalog
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links provided are consistent with the stated purpose of this DOD Web site.
This Official U.S. Government Internet site is provided as a public service by Air Force ROTC and the IT department at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. It is intended for use by the public for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and are punishable under the rules of this university, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986, and other state and federal laws. Unless otherwise indicated, all information is public information and is available to copy or distribute. Use of this system constitutes consent to security testing and monitoring. The views expressed in educational research, studies, analysis, or commentary are those of the author and do not reflect the official policy or position of the U.S. Air Force, Department Of Defense, U.S. Government, or this educational institution.