New Student Orientation Program
Fall 2019 – August 20 at 0800
Location: Willie Miller Instructional Center (Map)
The attire for all students will be a white, black or dark blue polo, khaki pants, belt, and conservative closed-toed shoes.
If you are unable to make this in-processing date/time for any reason, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bring items listed below:
All new students should bring the following items:
- Birth Certificate (Original or a Notarized copy)
- Social Security Card (Original or a Notarized copy)
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship such as Naturalization Certificate, INS Certificate, FS-240, Report of Birth Abroad (As applicable)
- Selective Service Registration Card (Male applicants only - Not for prior-service personnel)
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Discharge (For Prior-service personnel only)
- SAT or ACT Score Results (If taken)
- All College Transcripts (Official or Unofficial – AP classes do not count)
- Civil Air Patrol Award Certificates (As applicable)
- AFJROTC Form 310 or AF Form 1256, AFJROTC Certificate of Completion (Must include the number of completed years; As applicable)
- Private Pilot's License, Multi-Engine, Commercial Pilot, or Other Aeronautical Cert/License (As applicable)
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links provided are consistent with the stated purpose of this DOD Web site.
This Official U.S. Government Internet site is provided as a public service by Air Force ROTC and the IT department at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. It is intended for use by the public for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and are punishable under the rules of this university, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986, and other state and federal laws. Unless otherwise indicated, all information is public information and is available to copy or distribute. Use of this system constitutes consent to security testing and monitoring. The views expressed in educational research, studies, analysis, or commentary are those of the author and do not reflect the official policy or position of the U.S. Air Force, Department Of Defense, U.S. Government, or this educational institution.