If you wish to join the Embry-Riddle NROTC unit, and have not received a NROTC scholarship, follow the process outlined below.
Due to the number of potential applicants, the College Program will only be available to candidates beginning their Sophomore year.
- Enroll in NSC 101
- Apply to the NROTC National Scholarship (Deadline Dec. 31)
- Enroll in NSC 102
- Schedule a meeting with LT LaFevers to discuss College Program Options
- Submit College Program application
- Submit required paperwork for NSI
- Submit a Sideload (3 YR) Scholarship Application
- Attend New Student Indoctrination (NSI)
- Check in to the Unit, pass a Physical Readiness Test
- Attend Midshipmen Orientation
- Officially join the ERAU NROTC Battalion