Additional Campus Resources
Career Services @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
Counseling Center @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
The Counseling Center at Embry-Riddle serves all students at the Daytona Beach campus. All appointments with the licensed counselors are strictly confidential in accordance with Florida law. The mission of the Counseling Center is to maintain good mental health of every student on campus by providing:
- Educational programs, activities, and presentations
- Weekly articles in the campus newspaper, the Avion
- Free, anonymous online assessments and resources via our ERNIE site
- Referral for long-term counseling and/or specialized services as needed
- Referral for psychiatric evaluation and/or medication when necessary
To see all of the services they provide, visit their page on ERNIE.
Disability Support Services @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
Health and Wellness Center @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
Our mission at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Health Services is to maintain a safe and healthy campus. We understand the student’s health plays a critical role in their academic success and in achieving the ultimate goals.
Health Services is an on campus doctor’s office away from home. We are available to current enrolled students, faculty, and staff of the Daytona Campus. Our team is composed of registered nurses, a registered dietitian, a Flight Medical Support Specialist, a physician, a nurse practitioner, and a physician assistant. Please contact us at email@example.com or 386-226-7917.
The Veteran Student Services Office is staffed with veteran and dependent student tutors to assist any veteran, active duty or dependent students in many different subject areas. A tutoring schedule is typically sent out at the beginning of each semester detailing the tutoring hours, available tutors and courses that each tutor is qualified to teach. This service is only available to VA-assisted students, but other tutoring options are available in the event that Veteran Student Services tutors are not available.
The Academic Advancement Center, located on the ground floor of the College of Arts and Sciences (COAS) building, provides tutoring services to all students free of charge in a variety of subjects. Tutors at the center can provide supplemental instruction in most 100- and 200-level STEM courses offered by the school. The Writing Center is also available in the same area. Both centers accept walk-ins depending on availability, but appointments through the Writing Center can be scheduled as well.
Hunt Library @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
Hunt Library, located on the third and fourth floors of the Student Union, provides a variety of resources and services meant to support your academic success. We look forward to serving each of you as you pursue your educational goals at the university.
- Conducting your research and don’t know where to start? Use EAGLEsearch, the library’s powerful discovery tool that allows you to search across many of the library’s collections simultaneously providing quick access to full-text scholarly articles and eBooks.
- Looking for research help? Try our Ask a Librarian service where you can get assistance from our professional librarians.
- Try our self-directed learning tools like Research Guides and Video Tutorials. Each are designed with Embry-Riddle degree programs and assignments in mind.
- Searching for your textbooks? Before you buy your textbook check to see if Hunt Library has it available. You can search for them in our Course Reserves collection.
- Hunt Library hosts a series of on-demand webinars designed to provide instruction on effectively and efficiently using library resources.
Visit the library in-person, via Canvas or from the library’s website.
Daytona Beach Vet Center @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
Team RWB (Red, White, Blue) @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
Complaint Policy for Students Receiving VA Education Benefits @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
Any complaint against the school should be routed through the VA GI Bill® Feedback System by going to https:// www.benefits.va.gov/GIBILL/Feedback.asp. The VA will then follow up through the appropriate channels to investigate the complaint and resolve it satisfactorily.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https:// www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Veterans Pending Payment Compliance @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Veterans Readiness and Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA. This school will not:
- Prevent the student’s enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students will be required to:
- Provide the enrolling institution with a copy of his/her VA Certification of Eligibility (COE) - A “certificate of eligibility” can also include a “Statement of Benefits” obtained from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) website; eBenefits; or a VAF 28-1905 form, for chapter 31 authorization purposes.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs — Education and Training
- VA Vets.gov
- Voc Rehab and Employment
- Faculty 4 Veterans
- Student Engagement
- Veteran Student Services Staff