Top 10 Reasons to Stop by Undergraduate Advising
Have questions about academic support, classes, tutoring or …?
Not sure who to ask or where to start?
Make the Office of Undergraduate Advising your first stop!
Our team of professional academic advisors and student leaders work together with faculty and staff campus wide to help your student succeed academically, professionally and socially.
Top 10 Reasons to Stop by the Office of Undergraduate Advising
10. Academic planning (first semester to graduation)
9. Registration & Class Scheduling
8. Questions about UNIV 101
7. Questions about the Embry-Riddle Language Institute (ERLI)
6. First Generation Students Association Scholarship opportunities
5. International student support
4. Help getting back on track — it happens to the best of us!
3. Student Leaders who’ve been there before
2. Friendly, professional, non-judgmental advisors committed to your success
… And finally, the number 1 reason to stop by OUA…
1. Air conditioning, popcorn, candy, and a big screen TV!
Oh, Yeah… Parents and families are welcome too!
Remember: For information about grades and academic progress, you must be given permission by your student through Campus Solutions. If you have not done so already, call us for further information!
COAS: 386-226-2975 for Jennifer Luke or 386-226-2957 for Teri Deardorff
Appointments (Monday-Friday): 8:20-11:40 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.