The Summer B semester will take place face-to-face instruction combined with safety precautions that include daily wellness checks and the use of face masks for the campus community. You can see these procedures in action on these videos from our Flight Department.
Think SummER! This early start program is held during the 2021 Summer B semester which begins with orientation on June 27 and runs through August 9 when final exams are complete. View more important dates.
Why participate in Think SummER? There are a variety of advantages! Some benefits are specific to Aeronautical Science majors, read about them here. Benefits for all students include:
- Get an early start to college coursework and an introduction to campus before the rush of the fall semester
- Discount on tuition
- Form a bond with peers, instructors, academic advisors, and peer mentors (upperclassmen students)
- Secure your space in New Residence Hall 2 and keep it through the fall semester
- Take a developmental class at no cost when you register for at least one other class
- Opportunity to fly every day (weather permitting) during the summer B session all the way up to the start of fall classes
- This daily, narrowly focused approach on flight could lead to savings and enhanced learning
- Make significant progress toward earning your Private Pilot License during the summer which allows you to focus on academic coursework during the fall
- Form a bond with peers and flight instructors
- Students electing this model must stay on campus between the end of the summer semester and the beginning of the fall semester
To learn more about Think SummER and to sign up, contact the Admissions Office at 386-226-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Think SummER gave me a competitive edge for the already competitive environment that is ERAU. Thanks to Think SummER, I have not only been able to excel in flight, but academically as well as socially, with faculty and other students.