Think SummER! This early start program is held during the 2020 Summer B semester which begins with orientation on June 28th and runs through August 10th when final exams are complete.
Why participate in Think SummER? There are a variety of advantages! Some benefits are specific to Aeronautical Science majors, read about them here. Benefits for all students include:
- Get an early start to college coursework and an introduction to campus before the rush of the fall semester
- Discount on tuition
- Form a bond with peers, instructors, academic advisors, and peer mentors (upperclassmen students)
- Take optional trips to fun locations in the Daytona Beach area
- Opportunity to fly every day (weather permitting) during the summer B session all the way up to the start of fall classes
- This daily, narrowly focused approach on flight could lead to savings and enhanced learning
- Make significant progress toward earning your Private Pilot License during the summer which allows you to focus on academic coursework during the fall
- Form a bond with peers and flight instructors
- Take optional trips to fun locations in the Daytona Beach area as time allows when not flying
To learn more about Think SummER and to sign up, contact the Admissions Office at 366-226-6100 or email@example.com.
Think SummER gave me a competitive edge for the already competitive environment that is ERAU. Thanks to Think SummER, I have not only been able to excel in flight, but academically as well as socially, with faculty and other students.