Introductory courses in electrical engineering and computer engineering, as well as the laboratory component of the electrical engineering course required for all other engineering degrees, are taught in an open collaborative work-space in the Circuits and Electronics Laboratory.
The space and its courses are taught by the Department of Electrical, Computer, Software, and Systems Engineering, as well as being home to several students in the M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
The 10 workstations in this space (each of which can support two students) each offer:
- Dell OptiPlex 7010 desktop computer
- Agilent Technologies E360 power supply
- Agilent Technologies 33220A function generator
- 2 Agilent Technologies U3401A digital multimeters
- Tektronix TDS3012B digital storage oscilloscope
Location: Lehman Building
Lab Director: Thomas Yang
Contact Us: To learn more or to schedule an appointment to speak with a faculty member, call us at 386-226-6100 or 800-862-2416, or email DaytonaBeach@erau.edu.