The Advanced Dynamics and Control Laboratory (ADCL) supports research activities aimed at advancing aviation and space technologies.
Goals of this lab include:
- Designing advanced intelligent and reliable flight control systems focusing on safety
- Applying robotics to future space missions, such as the servicing of existing and future satellites
- Working with existing technologies in performing complex tasks through various robotic tools, simulation and operational techniques
- DENSO VP-Series 6-Axis articulated robot
- Partial-gravity crane and cube testbed
- This laboratory provides direct access to the VICON Motion Capture System