More than a fitness center, our mission is to engage Embry-Riddle in fitness opportunities that lay the foundation for total well-being. With a variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, fitness classes, seminars and events, there is something for everyone.
Current students, faculty, staff and alumni: please visit our ERNIE Fitness Center page for more information.
Fitness Center Hours
- Monday-Friday 6 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
The new pool is currently under construction. It will have plenty of space to lounge in and out of the water, play water volleyball or basketball, swim laps, and test your most imaginative robotic and marine research projects. Opening Summer 2022.
Summer Pool Hours
- Monday-Sunday, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Closed the first Tuesday of each month)