The Robotics and Autonomous Systems Laboratory (RASL) supports research activities into the design and operation of unmanned and automated systems.
The goals of this lab include:
- Application and characterization of machine-learning processes for autonomous system perception.
- Performing complex behaviors using unmanned systems in the ground, maritime and aerial domains.
- Design and analysis of unmanned system technologies.
- Minion Autonomous Research Vessel (16-foot USV)
- SRS Fusion UUV
- Direct access to the VICON Motion Capture System