Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technologies have rapidly become an integral business tool, with applications that range from product inventory to personnel security and access.
The RFID lab is used primarily to support Information Systems and Transportation classes as well as ROTC and AFROTC activities that require tracking and timing functions of equipment or cadets. It also acts as to inform the public on RFID applications in business to outside entities as a service to the local community.
- Alien ALR-9900 RFID Reader
- Assorted RFID antennae and equipment (tripods) for field deployment
- Laptops and power supplies for deployment into the field, including a solar panel and rechargeable batteries
- A large assortment of RFID tags
- GPS Units – Trackimo GPS Trackers 2G
Location: David B. O'Maley College of Business, Room 272
Lab Director: Dr. Mike Williams
Contact Us: To speak to someone about this lab or any of our facilities, call us at 386-226-6100 or 800-862-2416, or email DaytonaBeach@erau.edu.