This 1,700-square-foot lab is equipped to accommodate functions for both airframe and power-plant electrical systems found on both general aviation and air transport aircraft.
This includes training devices for wiring practices and electrical trouble-shooting.
- Magneto Test Run Machine
- Dual DC Generator System
- 3 Trouble-Shooting Training Systems
- Landing Gear System Trouble-Shooting
- Advisory-Caution System Trouble-Shooting
- Single Engine DC Alternator System
- Pitot Static Test Unit (manual & digital)
- Operational Gyro Instrument Display