Cognitive Engineering Research in Transportation Systems (CERTS)
The CERTS Lab researchers study Human Factors, Human Performance, training, attentional allocation, fatigue, situation awareness, adaptive automation, in-attentional insensitivity, and NextGen initiatives.
The mission of the CERTS lab is to enhance the interaction of personnel, technology, and the environment in transportation systems through basic and applied research.
- Elite-PI 135 Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD) with 120-degree view
- STISIM 100-meter Driving Simulator
- Heart rate variability monitor
- Nexus 10 Electromyography (EMG)
- Desktop En Route ATC simulator