The CERTS Lab researchers study Human Factors, Human Performance, training, attentional allocation, fatigue, situation awareness, adaptive automation, in-attentional insensitivity and NextGen initiatives.
The mission of the CERTS lab is to enhance the interaction of personnel, technology and the environment in transportation systems through basic and applied research.
- Elite-PI 135 Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD) with 120-degree view
- STISIM 100-meter Driving Simulator
- Heart rate variability monitor
- Nexus 10 Electromyography (EMG)
- Desktop En Route ATC simulator
Location: Tomcat Building 260, Room 101
Lab Director: Dr. Andrew Dattel
Contact Us: To speak to someone about this lab or any of our facilities, call us at 386-226-6100 or 800-862-2416, or email Daytona Aviation Labs at email@example.com.