The Dean of Students Office at the Daytona Beach Campus oversees the following departments:
For more information, please visit our page on ERAU Connection.
The staff administers the judicial process, adhering to the Honor Code in the Student Handbook. The office is also a resource for background investigations for security clearance and employment references.
- Student Records & Auxiliary Access
- Student Grievance Process
- Central reporting for the Student Grievance Process
- Referrals to campus agencies, such as:
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounting
- Records & Registration
- Academic Deans
- Counseling Services
- Health Services
- Housing & Residence Life
- Family Emergencies/Hospitalization
- Communication with families
- Absence notification
- Withdrawal processing
- Sexual Harassment & Misconduct
1. Policies, procedures, and victim rights
2. Resources to get help
4. Why is this important?
Student of Concern
Student of Concern Reporting FormIf this is an emergency call Campus Safety – 67233 immediately.
Are you concerned about one of your students? Have you witnessed a situation involving a student that creates concern for their health and safety?
Do you feel like one of your students requires additional assistance? Do you know a student who is behaving inappropriately in class or on campus?
ERAU in the News
Caribbean Students' Association, President Recognized at State Conference