Visit the Daytona Beach Campus
Get a sense of what it's like to be an Embry-Riddle student by immersing yourself in the sights and sounds of campus. Our student-led tours give prospective students and their families an opportunity to explore areas of interest while learning about the overall Embry-Riddle experience.
Please plan to spend three hours with us during your visit. This time estimate includes an admissions presentation, campus tour and residence hall tour. Visitor parking is available behind the Henderson Welcome Center where the Admissions Visitor Center is located. If spots are full, visitors may park anywhere on campus.
Weekday tour times are: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. (Aviation Maintenance Science tours are only available at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.)
Tours can be tailored for your student’s specific interests:
- Arts & Sciences – Step inside the College of Arts & Sciences, which features the largest university research telescope in Florida among its resources.
- Aviation – Exploration of Flight Operations Building, Flight Line, Simulator Complex and College of Aviation.
- Aviation Maintenance Science – Visit the Emil Buehler Aviation Maintenance Science Building, which includes the Maintenance Training Hangar, Chandler Titus Engine Repair Station and Turbine Engine Test Cell.
- Business – Tour the College of Business with a first-hand look at labs that research Applied Aviation Simulation, Airport Technology and Operations, Radio-Frequency Identification and Transportation and Logistics.
- Engineering and Technology – Visit to Lehman Building of Engineering and Technology and Mechanical Engineering Building.
ROTC briefings are available at:
- Army – 11 a.m.
- Air Force – 11:30 a.m.
- Navy – 12 Noon
Groups of 10 or more should contact Rita Burmester at 386-226-6126 for assistance.
There's no better way to help you decide if you're destined to be an Eagle. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office at 800-862-2416.