Graduate Application to Embry-Riddle
Please apply online. Our office oversees the application process and does not establish application deadlines, manage the application status or make admission or financial aid decisions. The individual departments handle these matters.
- U.S. Citizens
- Although you may apply for admission at any time, we urge you to do so early. U.S. citizens and permanent residents should apply at least 60 days prior to the beginning of classes for the semester of application.
- International Applicants
- International applicants should apply at least 90 days prior to the beginning of classes for the semester of application.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Graduate Program Application Deadlines
(U.S. and International)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Summer Semester||Application Fee|
|July 1||December 1||April 1||$50|
All applicants must submit the following items to the Graduate Admissions Office prior to the application deadline:
- Completed online application form and the application fee
$50 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents. $50 for international applicants.
1) Official transcripts sent directly from all colleges and universities attended (bachelor’s degree is required)
2) Official transcripts of any graduate courses attempted
Note: For any graduate transfer credit to be considered, the applicant must submit catalogs of institution attended, with course descriptions clearly marked to indicate the courses to be reviewed.
All international graduate applicants who have any educational experience outside the United States are required to provide an official course-by-course evaluation in English including the cumulative grade point average. The evaluation must be certified by World Education Service (WES), a Foreign Credential Evaluation Services (FCE) approved by Embry-Riddle.
World Education Services, Inc.
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
- Statement of Objectives
The statement of objectives is an important part of your application. You should give your reasons for wishing to do graduate work in the field you have chosen, incorporating your interests and your background, as well as your long-term professional goals.
Three Endorser’s Recommendations- two academic and one professional. Forms are included in the downloadable application form.
A current resume outlining your past educational and work experiences.
Your application will remain open for one year from the date it is received. After one year, if your application remains incomplete, you will be required to re-apply and re-submit all required documentation.
To help you gather the documentation you will need, we have prepared checklists based on current applicant status. Please review the list that applies to you and get started.
- Completed online application
- Application fee
- Statement of Objectives
- Three Endorser's Recommendations
- Official sealed transcripts from each college or university attended
- International transcript evaluations, as prepared by international academic credential evaluation service, as specified by Embry-Riddle
- Remember to request that ETS send your GMAT or GRE scores if applicable. Embry-Riddle's school code: 5190.
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores if applicable. Embry-Riddle's school code: 5190.
For more information about graduate admissions please . You can also reach us via phone: 386-226-6115 or toll free: 1-800-388-3728.
Please note: All materials submitted become the property of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and cannot be reproduced, returned or forwarded.
Doctoral Program Admissions
- Visit the Ph.D. in Engineering Physics website for more information about this doctoral program.
- Visit the Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering website for more information about this doctoral program.
- Download the Application for Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering.