Application to Embry-Riddle
Summer: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (M-Th) , Fall: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (M-F)
To make the admission process as friendly as possible, you can choose among three methods to apply. You can apply online, download and complete the PDF version of the application, or request that we send you a paper application.
Regardless of the application method you choose, you'll also need to submit appropriate documentation in order to complete your application package. You'll find the documents required based on your current applicant status: first time, transfer, nontraditional, or international student.
- Download PDF Application
- Download the application, fill it out, and mail it back to us. This is the entire application booklet, including several forms. (5.4MB)
- Request a Paper Application
- Call Embry-Riddle Admissions at 800-862-2416 or 386-226-6100.
- Visit Graduate Admissions for more information about the graduate application process.
Doctoral Program Admissions
- Visit the Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering website for more information about this doctoral program.
- Visit the Ph.D. in Engineering Physics website for more information about this doctoral program.