The Embry-Riddle Language Institute is an intensive English Program. We provide academic English language and culture instruction to non-native speakers of English. We offer classes with 6 starting points per year (2 in spring, 2 in summer, and 2 in fall).
Students can enter the University after finishing the program if they meet all other university admission requirements. They may also enter if they receive a high enough TOEFL/IELTS score. Dual enrollment in ERLI and the University is available for students.
Learn more about the Embry-Riddle Language Institute
- Students from around the world (diverse)
- All full-time instructors with M.A. in Applied Linguistics/TESOL
- CEA accreditation, EnglishUSA member
- Aviation English course, Academic Topics Course (Business/Psychology)
- >20 hours of class weekly
- Full access to Embry-Riddle facilities, including gym, library, and student center
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Social events through partnership with the International Student Programming Center