FAQ Section for the Financial Aid & Bursar Disbursement Changes
- We are updating the process by which Financial Aid is paid. The Financial Aid payment process has been improved. Funds will begin to pay after add/drop.
- Beginning Summer 2013
What does it mean to me?
- Refunds will begin after financial aid is paid. To expedite your refunds, sign up for eRefund.
Why are we updating the process?
- Your enrollment affects financial aid.
- Your enrollment may change throughout add/drop.
Will this change how I pay my bill?
- No, payment is due 10 days prior to the first day of class.
- Estimated Financial aid displayed on your Student Center - Finances Section- will defer outstanding charges.
Will I get a refund?
- You will receive a refund if financial aid exceeds your charges.
Financial Aid – Student Charges = Refund
How do I get book money before add/drop is over?
- EAGLEcard transfer – Online at Student Center or at the Cashier’s Office.
How do I get flight money before add/drop is over?
- EAGLEcard flight transfer – Online at Student Center or at the Cashier’s Office.
What can I do if I have other educational expenses due before add/drop is over?
- Contact the Bursar’s Office. Cases will be reviewed on an individual basis.