State Aid Programs
Florida programs are for Florida residents only. Other states provide financial assistance programs to students who are residents attending school in any state.
- Arizona Leveraging Educational Assistance Partnership (LEAP)
- Arizona Private Postsecondary Education Student Financial Assistance Program (PFAP)
- Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Florida Student Assistance Grant (FSAG)
- Florida Academic Scholars Award
- Florida Medallion Scholars Award
- Florida Gold Seal Vocational Scholars Award
- Georgia HOPE/TEG Scholarship
State grant programs from Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont make grant amounts available to students who are residents attending school in any state. For information on grant amounts from these states, please contact your state's Department of Higher Education, or the Embry-Riddle Financial Aid Office.