Financial Aid Office brochures and other information
2013-2014 Tools for Incoming Students and Parents
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Direct Deposit Flyer
- Financial Aid Award Letter Guide
- Financial Aid Timeline for New Students
- Parent Loan Information
- Understanding Loans and Flight Budgets
Brochures and More
- Return of Title IV Funds Financial Aid Programs Policy
This document contains information for students who receive financial aid and withdraw from all classes within a term.
Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid Applicants
This document details the satisfactory academic progress that financial aid recipients must maintain to continue receiving financial aid.
Equity in Athletics Disclosure
- This brochure is provided for review — in accordance with the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act of 1994. The Act was designed to make students, prospective students and the public aware of the University's commitment to provide equitable athletic opportunities for both its male and female students.