Thank you for your interest in coming to study at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, the leader in aviation education. It's where dreams take flight!
On this page, you will find all of the resources you need to apply to our University for a Study Abroad program. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- First-rate education in aerospace
- Beautiful campus, just minutes from the beach
- A beautiful and diverse campus with unlimited opportunities
How to Apply
*Applications and supplemental items may be emailed or post mailed to our office. Complete directions are found on Page 1 of the application whether you are an incoming exchange student or incoming intern, you will find all of the documents our office requires below.
- Fill out the Incoming Exchange Program Application.
- Fill out the Affidavit of Financial Support.
- Fill out the Medical Report Form. All students must also provide Immunization records. Submit to Study Abroad office with application. More information about Health Requirements.
- Follow all instructions in the application and mail the application along with the supplemental documents.
Incoming international students who will not be graduating from an English educational system within the last two years, or for whom English is not the primary language, must submit official TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge scores, meeting the following requirements for admission.
- TOEFL minimum score of 213 (computer based), 550 (paper based), or 79 (IBT-Internet based)
- IELTS minimum score of 6.0
- Cambridge minimum score of 170
For exchange/visiting student/study abroad purposes ONLY, if you attend a university whose main language of delivery is English, in lieu of the TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge, you may provide an official letter on university letterhead, signed and stamped by the head of your International Office or higher.
If you have any questions, please feel to free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Accepted Exchange Students
Congratulations on becoming the newest member of the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University community, and welcome to sunny Daytona Beach!
- Receiving your acceptance letter and immigration documents: Once you've been accepted (by email), you will need to go to https://study.eshipglobal.com/register/, create an account, and follow instructions to provide us with your correct mailing address. Do this as soon as possible so that we can send your immigration documents and physical copy of your acceptance letter in a timely manner.Please refer to the following link for further instructions: ’eShipGlobal Instructions.’
- Please also take a look at: Our Guide Book for Exchange Students at Embry-Riddle.
- The Buddy Program: This system will help you integrate into life here faster. You will be paired with a current ERAU student, who will kindly volunteer their time to initially help you adjust to life here in Daytona Beach. Your "buddy" may help show you around, give you tips/advice, and introduce you to new people.
- ERNIE Account: ERAU students use an online account called ERNIE to access many campus applications, courses, dates, etc. Once the Study Abroad office has assigned and activated your ERAU ID#, you may make your ERNIE account. Please use the following link to find more information on how to set up your ERNIE account.
- Housing/Meal Plans: ERAU’s on-campus housing application can be found on your ERNIE account under the “Student Services” tab at the top of the screen. You may also purchase meal plans online under this tab. If you wish to look for housing off campus, please refer to our Guide Book for Exchange Students as mentioned above for tips and websites. (NOTE: Brazilian Science Without Borders students will still need to apply for housing even though IIE covers accommodation).
We know going abroad is very exciting, but at times can be a little intimidating, and we want you to know we are more than happy to help you.
So feel free to contact us with any questions and/or concerns you might have at email@example.com.