Have questions about academic support, classes, tutoring or …?
Not sure who to ask or where to start?
Make First Year Programs your FIRSTstop!
Our team of professional academic advisors and student leaders work together with faculty and staff campus wide to help your student succeed academically, professionally and socially.
Top 10 Reasons to Stop by First Year Programs (FYP)
10. Academic planning (first semester to graduation)
9. Registration & Class Scheduling
8. Questions about UNIV 101
7. Questions about the Embry-Riddle Language Institute (ERLI)
6. First Generation Scholarship opportunities
5. International student support
4. Help getting back on track -- it happens to the best of us!
3. Student Leaders who’ve been there before
2. Friendly, professional, non-judgmental advisors committed to your success
… And finally, the number 1 reason to stop by FYP…
1. Air conditioning, popcorn, candy, and a big screen TV!
Oh, Yeah… Parents and families are welcome too!
Remember: For information about grades and academic progress, you must be given permission by your student through Campus Solutions. If you have not done so already, call us for further information!
Look for our big blue awning on the east side of the College of Business, Suite 115 or feel free to call 386-226-7073 or email us at email@example.com.