Advisories will be provided for the University community via:
- The University emergency hotline
- The University emergency hotline number- 866-799-3728 (ERAU)- provides real-time information on emergency closings or evacuations of either campus in the event of hurricanes, forest fire or other major emergency. When no emergency exists, it will contain information and contact numbers for the two residential campuses and Worldwide. This hotline will be kept updated regularly to provide accurate information.
- This web page
- Emergency Notification buttons on the University and campus websites link to pages with information.
- E-mail updates
- E-mail updates will be sent to everyone with a University e-mail address. The subject line will reflect the degree of urgency.
- Log into ERNIE. An announcement will be at the top of the page.
- The campus voice mail systems.
- Please remember the broadcast messages do not activate the message-waiting indicator. If you have not activated your voice mail, please do so by contacting IT Support at 386-226-6990.
- Daytona Beach Campus
- To retrieve messages from off-campus, call your own phone number. When the message picks up, press * (star) twice. Enter your password and press # (pound).
- Worldwide Headquarters:
- Call your office phone number. When the message picks up, press * (star) twice. Enter your mailbox number (last four digits of your phone number and your password all in one string), and then press # (pound).
All five sources of information will be updated as often as necessary.
Prescott weather: For non-emergency weather information causing class or flight delays call 928-777-6666 and follow prompts for main campus or flight info.
Notification of class cancellations, office closings, evacuations, the resumption of normal operations and more will be disseminated using the above methods of communication.
More information on Emergency Management procedures at the Daytona Beach Campus is available on the .